CodeIgniter has been doing well in gathering overwhelming responses from the professional php developers who ultimately declared, it to be the most preferred php frameworks when it comes for tech-savvy development services. This innovative and flagship programming language “CodeIgniter” offers a gamut of opportunities to develop highly secure and user friendly web solutions.
For the developers/programmers who loved elegant and easy toolkit to build feature rich applications, CodeIgniter turned out to be their first choice. CI community is marching ahead with the tremendous pace and contributing daily doses of useful libraries, models, plugins, tutorials and powerful CMSs that can be employed in day to day development process.
Today, every business needs content management system as it enables online entrepreneur to target the right audiences by the use of the appropriate keywords and recover more out of total expense. Some of the CodeIgniter CMS that can sets high marks for revenue and profits for you are listed below for your ease.
It is dictated to be the most professional and friendly CMS every made for CodeIgniter. Clients just fall in love with Ionize CMS, due to its user friendly back-end interface which very easy to use. Built on a solid and easy core like CI, it’s equally powerful and as well as secure, and offers a commanding template language to significantly decrease the overall coding time. Begin multilingual, you can add as many languages as you want.
Features Of Ionize CMS:
- Easy templating for dedicated template to each and every article or page
- Localized content allows creating as many languages as you want
- Extended fields to add your own data to pages, articles and media
- Flexible content displaying to avoid content display complications
- Easy content editing by simple means like copy/paste
- Allows publishing article respective with date and time
- Creates SEO friendly URLs
- Module engine to create definite and powerful modules
- Easy media links to every post
From single individuals to small sized business owners, and from mid sized business owners to large organizations, PyroCMS is trusted and put into use by all for conveniently developing & assembling a wide variety of websites & web-enabled applications. With the support of ever expanding community of devoted members and a massive collection of themes, addons and modules, PyroCMS makes it easier to create a website. It is lightweight and dynamic way for CodeIgniter Programmers to launch projects.
Features Of PyroCMS:
- PyroCMS is highly secure as all the passwords are stored & encrypted to avoid hacking
- Use of AJAX in the admin panel makes PyroCMS is very fast
- Simple Interface Pyro CMS’s admin panel to fully and easily manage content
- Easy theme system to build unique designs for the sites
- Supports multiple languages
- Social Media and Google friendly
Open Blog CMS:
Open Blog is an open source and absolutely free blogging platform designed making use of the CI framework and published under the license of GPL v3. It delivers end users with an extremely strong yet simple to use user interface which makes blogging uncomplicated and pleasant experience.
Features Of Open Blog CMS:
- Highly user-friendly neat and cleans UI
- Installation and configuration very easy
- Supports multiple languages
- Templates support allows instant template change for blog
- Search engine friendly URLs
- Allows unlimited static pages
- Allows to link favorite website
- It supports RSS and Atom feeds for posts and comments
- Powerful yet easy administrator panel
- WYSIWYG editor
- Plug-ins to extend the functionality of your blog
It is open source and based on CI PHP framework and has multiple website managers. It is available for free of charge and supports multiple languages. This is now offered on Github. CodeFight CMS can be put into use in any ways you want.
Features Of CodeFight CMS:
- It’s lightweight, secure and fast
- Easy multiple website management system
- Contact form management Tool
- URL shorter tool
- Theme able
- Blog management system
- WYSIWYG editors
- It supports multi-lingual translation
- Search engine friendly URLS.
- Admin is easy to use less complications
It’s an easy and elastic CI framework based CMS for speedy buildup that converts your CI projects into client handy brilliance. It can be downloaded from GitHub. Here are some of the features we’d like to highlight.
Features Of Fuel CMS:
- Inline editing with simple interface
- Flexible admin control environment
- 3rd party integration
- Cronjob Manager
- Simple blogging module
- WYSISWYG editor
- Expanded code library
- Site validation tools
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Portland, Oregon, ShopIgniter is jointly funded by Trinity Partners and the Madrona Venture Group.
It’s a CodeIgniter PHP framework based multi-channel and extensible eCommerce platform that integrates store management and merchandising across retail locations and branded websites. It firmly functions for increasing brand awareness for retail companies with automated campaign management through social networks such as Facebook and Twitter. It also offers wide varieties of customizable templates to pick from at the time of building social media promotion.
Features Of ShopIgniter CMS:
- Spotlights and Showcases
- Social Promotions
- In-Stream Retailing
- Social Stores
It’s a simple, open source content management system built on CI PHP framework. It is compatibility with a wide array of server setups.
Features Of SiteManagr CMS:
- AJAX powered calendar to manage events
- Includes tags, user comments and Twitter integration with Bit.ly URL’s
- View and edit all URLs at one place
- Photos Upload and share photos
- Media Upload and share any type of media, documents, files etc.
- E-Commerce Power your e-store, with item management, details, photos, categories etc.
- Email and newsletters facility
- Analytics monitor the traffic
Well, this was the list of some high-powered, stylish and impressive CMS based on CodeIgniter PHP framework. These CMSs are highly consumer oriented business platform that blurs the lines between consumer and enterprise. For More information, please visit http://www.ifuturz.com.